Something Classic Games
Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
War has ended in Seralia, but the scars are far from healed.
Decades of fighting have ended in a stalemate. The citizens are left to pick up the pieces. Precocious teenager Chel embarks on a cross-country trip to track down her family and unravel the secrets of a missing generation. Along the way, she meets loyal comrades and other-wordly foes. Seralia may be in ruins, but a new day is dawning.
Explore a dystopian landscape with a mix of archaic and fantastical technology. Build weapons from scrap parts and put them to use in battle. Recruit companions, travel in style with speedy vehicles, and keep track of your quests in your handy logbook as you uncover the depths of a vast government conspiracy.
For a Vast Future, coming 2022 for the PC and Nintendo Switch
- Fast active time combat with ruthless enemies
- Complete customization: determine character stat progression and weapon proficiencies
- Crafting system: create attack items and buff/debuff items for unique strategies
- Ammo system: equip weapon-specific ammo types to give your attacks a kick! Deal explosion damage, status effects, and more
- Hack into computers, operate cranes, and ride a motorbike through the war-torn country side
- 6-8 hours of condensed RPG goodness. A brief RPG that you can replay for a new experience each time!
There are currently no trailers available for For a Vast Future. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Something Classic Games
Something Classic Games is a tiny independent video game developer with a team scattered across North America. We are dedicated to developing exceptional turn-based role-playing games with modern sensibilities. Our games are "designed for people with jobs", they are well polished titles that can be consumed piecemeal and are perfect for folks with limited time. Founded in 2013, our first commercial title was Shadows of Adam released in 2017. Since then, we have grown into a small independent game publisher and a work for hire development company. Our first published title was Pillars of Dust by Retreaux Games and our first work for hire project is the upcoming RPG, My Familiar.
More information on Something Classic Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
For a Vast Future Credits